1. Writing a letter to people I love
2. Going for a bike ride where I get lost and find unique little places I’ve never visited before
3. Not waiting til midnight to start my math homework. It’s at less of an advantage when I’m in a mental state of steely levelheadedness, anyway.
4. Asking someone cute out. You never know! A little asking never hurt anyone! And even if you fail, you get Bravery Points. Or something. Just try.
5. Having a conversation with a friendly-but-not-in-a-creepy-way stranger
6. Doing exercise. Or anything at all to prevent my muscles from atrophying.
7. Cooking something that is delicious and nutritious. Or just delicious.
8. Speaking up about something I care about.
9. Publishing a freaking blog post